The sense of matter: an architectural portfolio - interior - page 265

263
Palazzo Cenci Bolognetti
Roma - Italia
Il nucleo originario del Palazzo Cenci Bolognetti risale al XVI
secolo e si deve alla famiglia Petroni, cui successe la famiglia
Cenci Bolognetti verso la metà Settecento. La struttura originaria
ha subìto negli anni diverse modifiche: un primo ampliamento
nel 1737, su progetto di Ferdinando Fuga, che interessa la
facciata e la sistemazione interna degli spazi, e un successivo
rimaneggiamento nel 1877. Nell’opera di restauro degli affreschi,
il colore e la materia per l’architettura sostenibile di Oikos hanno
saputo restituire l’impatto delle decorazioni antiche mentre gli
interventi con velature decorative hanno reso con fedeltà la
sensazione della parete antica, che non nasconde la storia che
ha alle spalle, al contrario, la valorizza.
The original centre of the Cenci Bolognetti palace was constructed
by the Petroni family in the 16th century. Around the second half
of the 18th century, the Cenci Bolognetti family gained ownership
of the building. The original structure has undergone various
modifications over the years: a first extension in 1737, included
work on the façade and the finishing of the interior spaces. This
was followed in 1877 by a further renovation. In the restoration
works carried out on the frescoes, Oikos colour and matter for
sustainable architecture was used to give these decorations back
their original impact whilst decorative washes were used to create
an authentic, antique feel on the walls in order to not hide the
history of the structure but on the contrary, to exalt it.
1...,255,256,257,258,259,260,261,262,263,264 266,267,268,269,270,271,272,273,274,275,...376
Powered by FlippingBook